• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Symbian zone » Other problems support thread » Help!!!!Browsing problem....Someone plssss
Help!!!!Browsing problem....Someone plssss
  odos_oneirwn Date: Sunday, 22.02.09, 15:10 | Message # 1

Forum posts: 1
Awards: 0

Hi!I was just trying to browse some websites with my new nokia e 65(like www.nba .com) and although the page was opening fine in some sections/pieces of the site was appearing u must have have the latest abobe flash player installed,javascript turned on,etc and didn't show the content of the site!Also in other sites it was just appearng something like a small boat instead of some content of the site! sad Really pls if anyone can :help:....

redpepper007 Date: Sunday, 22.02.09, 22:27 | Message # 2
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

well, thats the problem. Because PC's have somewhere about flash version 10, but mobiles somewhere about 6, i think. So, newes flash content used in modern websites cant be displayed by phone, because it doesnt ''understands'' flash 10... u may try upghrading ur flash player to version 9, but then u'll need to hack ur phone first... and still not sure, if it will help... will u do that? i canhelp u

Swagata Date: Monday, 23.02.09, 11:52 | Message # 3
"Symbian S60 V3 Expert"

Forum posts: 178
Awards: 4

mobile browser doesnt have flash 6. The latest flash for mobile is 3.1. Micromedia flash lite 3.1. So richard, u cant install new flash. But if u have flash 3.0 or older version, u can upgrade it at adobe's site to 3.1. But with the latest flash, u will not be able to visit a lot of web sites. sad but i have solution.:) use the skyfire browser to browse anything. You can find it at download of this site.

Message edited by Swagata - Monday, 23.02.09, 11:56

redpepper007 Date: Monday, 23.02.09, 15:58 | Message # 4
"Chuck Testa!"

ok, sorry, my fault smile im just not an expert at those web-broswing-by-mobile things, because i dont use my mobile to do that....

and one more thing - but how will u explain that Swagata, that after updating my flash player, i can open .swf files vith flash version 10? biggrin muhahahaa, for example flash games created for PC's biggrin so, mobile CAN have latest flash...

Swagata Date: Monday, 23.02.09, 19:54 | Message # 5
"Symbian S60 V3 Expert"

Forum posts: 178
Awards: 4

Quote (redpepper007)
that after updating my flash player, i can open .swf files vith flash version 10? biggrin muhahahaa, for example flash games created for PC's biggrin so, mobile CAN have latest flash...

i am sorry, i didn't understand anything. please explain a little bit more.

redpepper007 Date: Monday, 23.02.09, 21:26 | Message # 6
"Chuck Testa!"

lol, u didn't understand anything. biggrin funny. Ok, u know compuer flash games, like at miniclip.com? and i was able to play those games on my phone, AFTER upgrading my flash player. and i know, that those games use flash version about 9 or 10... but i have to say, that they lagged a lot, because 6120c has too low ram nbeeded for these games...

Wintereise Date: Thursday, 30.04.09, 19:34 | Message # 7

Forum posts: 9
Awards: 0

those are flash 6 or five games!If you have to dl and play they certainly are not flash 9..But on the browser then i dunno!

Forum »   Symbian zone » Other problems support thread » Help!!!!Browsing problem....Someone plssss
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German