• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Symbian zone » Other problems support thread » Please help me with the software gdesk
Please help me with the software gdesk
  Vj
Date: Friday, 19.12.08, 06:39 | Message # 1

I've downloaded the gdesk soft from your post..the screenshots you had of vista n folders opening very really cool...but when i downloaded it there were a lot of .sis files..i've installed them all...n der was a folder named plugins..what should i do with it?

When i finally ran the soft i was presented with a blank screen...its that i have tn build everything from the scratch... I dunno much about it...so can you please teach me to make it vista like as it was in that screenshot?

Thank you

(P.s:oh by the way your site rocks...keep it up pal)

redpepper007 Date: Friday, 19.12.08, 09:16 | Message # 2
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

hey, thanks! yes, everything is ok, u should get blank (blue? :D) screen. It's ok, thats the default view of that program. Just press right soft key, then design - load design and browse for .gdd file (its theme for gdesk) if u like, i can upload my best looking and best ever windows vista theme in this site!!! i have made my own using many themes, icons etc! hope this helps! if not, just ask!

Date: Friday, 19.12.08, 14:51 | Message # 3

Ya dude
Could you please do that?
Could you gimme that vista theme complete with the start menu and all?

Pull-eeeeez :)

redpepper007 Date: Friday, 19.12.08, 17:44 | Message # 4
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

sure, ill do it a bit later, dont have much time now. but i attached this theme in this comment, but ill add images later!
Attachments: Vistaredpepper0.rar (172.9 Kb)

Forum »   Symbian zone » Other problems support thread » Please help me with the software gdesk
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German