• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Symbian zone » Other problems support thread » N95 crash
N95 crash
  kiki Date: Monday, 11.01.10, 15:02 | Message # 1

Forum posts: 2
Awards: 0

Hi.
I have a big problem...
When I close the lid of my phone really-really slow then the phone doesnt crash, but when i close it normaly then it crash.
When I take the battarey out and restart then its ok, until i close the lid again sad
Have someone dealed with this kind on problem ???
This is the best phone forum, thanks for the cer.
Best Taavi

edit: reinstalling the soft didnt help...

Message edited by kiki - Monday, 11.01.10, 15:52

redpepper007 Date: Monday, 11.01.10, 17:18 | Message # 2
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

fck, my first thought was to reinstall symbian... ohwell... but did u performed the deep-reset? maybe u have just restored factory settings... cause this very seems like a soft problem...

Code
The deep-reset - the method of performing a hard-format, i.e resetting it completely to factory defaults and removing all data, is as follows:

1. Switch off the phone.
    2. Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and ‘3′ button
    3. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone
    4. When the message ‘Formatting’ appears on the screen, release all of the buttons

Note that you shouldn’t switch the phone off or remove the battery when performing either of these operations, and it’s advised that the handset has a reasonable amount of battery charge before performing a format/reset. As data will be lost, you are advised to perform a backup first

Read more: http://redpepper007.ucoz.com/news/2008-11-18-21#ixzz0cJUjo4RF

Swapz Date: Tuesday, 19.01.10, 18:01 | Message # 3
"Symbian - Mother of God"

Forum posts: 66
Awards: 13

[b]ohh! even my friend sufferz the same thing....i guess someone must have messed up wid ur phone...even my frnd has the same phone wacko i guess u better do deep reset and if it doesnt work ...go to nokia care biggrin

http://teamlegitclan.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/steamupdate9rr.gif

Forum »   Symbian zone » Other problems support thread » N95 crash
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German