• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Symbian zone » Tutorials | How to » Use your symbian phone as web camera
Use your symbian phone as web camera
  redpepper007 Date: Friday, 07.10.11, 12:04 | Message # 1
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

Turn ur symbian phone into a web camera.

Requirement :
A symbian 9.xx, S60 V3 phone,
Mobiola Web Camera for PC + for Mobile from here,
The crack version from here.

Steps :
Its very easy to use ur symbian phone as a web camera by usb/bluetooth/wifi. For this u'll need to have a software named Mobiola Web cam. Download the software. Install it. But at the last stage, check the box out that tells to launch the application. I mean don't launch the application now. U can install the mobile version, Webcam 3 in ur mobile now. Download the crack . And install it in pc.  U r ready to use.

Using :
I have tested it with only usb and it works great for me.  To use usb, just connect ur device with usb cable to pc,  run mobiola web camera from ur pc, select usb as connection and select the proper PORT. its very important. If u fail to select proper port, then it wont work. run webcamera 3 in ur mobile, select Options, Connect, USB.  It should work.  If u find an error, "Connection Timed out", please dissconnect the phone and connect again, select different port.
U may try bluetooth as well as wifi too.
Enjoy !

Say thanks:

Forum »   Symbian zone » Tutorials | How to » Use your symbian phone as web camera
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German