• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Symbian zone » Hacking problems thread » Hacking n86 8 MP (N 86 wont hack, no matter what! =()
Hacking n86 8 MP
  Arsalan
Date: Monday, 13.12.10, 15:53 | Message # 1

Hi there
I have n 86 8 mp and wanted to install Ngage games on it, like everyone else.
I had to hack the phone, so i started!

I followed the hacking thread, asked for certificate, got it, signed the hacking application HelloOX and followed everything as told, but HelloOx wont work! even after restarting the phone for like a 100 times, it keeps stucking in Unpacking files!

2nd method, the one where i have to install the carbide application with the file explorer is not working either. I did as told in the tutorial, restarted the phone and thought the phone is hacked ,but when i installed Ngage V 1 ( as told in Ngage tutorial) it said Certificate Error, Even after signing, the same issue!

EVen Xplore ( file manager) is not working on my N-86, giving certificate error, after signing!!!!

is it becuase of the latest firmware or what? i am exhausted, and feel i need a break from my all this stuff!

If anyone hacked N-86 here, ill appreciate if they tell me how they did it.
ill really Appreciate it!!

P.S
right now, i want to throw my N-86 to the wall to smash it to pieces! i waited a day for certificate to arrive, only to face problems later on! =(

redpepper007 Date: Wednesday, 15.12.10, 10:52 | Message # 2
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

Well, you should try other helloox versions, probably the very latest one - beta version. This sometimes helps :)

Stiffy_Scotland Date: Wednesday, 15.12.10, 22:32 | Message # 3

Forum posts: 64
Awards: 2

as i said yesterday on the main page chat....

use HelloOX 2 (Click here)

that is what i used to hack my N86

Date: Thursday, 16.12.10, 10:42 | Message # 4

@ RedPepper
Hmm ive tried ver 1.3 and 2, lets see this Beta version =)
Thanks!
@ Stiffy

Um Ok thanks.. ill try this one, as it worked on ur N86, it shud work on mine aswell!
Thanks!

Forum »   Symbian zone » Hacking problems thread » Hacking n86 8 MP (N 86 wont hack, no matter what! =()
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German