• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum »   Symbian zone » Hacking problems thread » Issues with hacking N96 (redpepper007 comeee :))))
Issues with hacking N96
  redpepper007 Date: Tuesday, 16.11.10, 22:32 | Message # 31
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

saurabh143204, wrong section

Date: Friday, 17.12.10, 14:56 | Message # 32

Disappointed :(
Tried every procedure which is there on this site, but it looks as if Symbian 9.3 or Nokia N79 to be precise is UNHACKABLE. Well done Nokia ! :(

Even tried Hellox Beta, it unpacked everything, even asked to install Rompatcher and I think apparently it did install it as well, completed the process it even said patching done you can uninstall me or something like that. But cannot see Rompatcher anywhere in my phone, nor can I see any hidden folders like Sys/Bin even when X-Plore is set to show all files.

Is there any hope still? I am still using the generic firmware on my Nokia N79 i.e 11.03 or something.

redpepper007 Date: Saturday, 18.12.10, 19:41 | Message # 33
"Chuck Testa!"

Guest, well, if helloox did actually successfully complete all steps, then your phone shoud be hacked now. Try to download RomPacther seperately, and install it. To see your mentioned folders, you need to use a specific rompatcher patch. :)

Date: Saturday, 18.12.10, 22:08 | Message # 34

Thanks for your kind reply dude,
Can you kindly suggest which specific Rom Patcher Patch are you referring to? and more importantly how will that install if I already can't install any unsigned application? The key and certificate that you provided which I am so grateful to you for, are not powerful enough to sign that RomPatcher or are they?

Awaiting for your conclusive answer.
Thanks.

UwK
Date: Wednesday, 22.12.10, 00:10 | Message # 35

my m0b is n85 and i have followed your instructions and signed hell0ox usigned and successfully installed and ran it but i haven't found rompatcher installed to put installserver_fp2.rmp to e/patcher.......and tried to install rompatcher but failed so what can i do after running hello0x what can i do to make the next step succeed and that m0b is hacked finally ?? I have been trying to hack n85 but in vain so i hope you answer me usefully and my m0b will be hacked with your help.....

redpepper007 Date: Wednesday, 22.12.10, 10:24 | Message # 36
"Chuck Testa!"

Guest, open4all i guess

redpepper007 Date: Wednesday, 22.12.10, 10:25 | Message # 37
"Chuck Testa!"

UwK, your phone is already hacked if helloox succeeded all steps. You need rompatcher to unlock those hidden folders (do you even need that?)

UwK
Date: Wednesday, 22.12.10, 13:05 | Message # 38

how can i get a rompatcher which will successfully installed on my m0b i tried lite version but it failed because it can't read .dll in c/bin...bec i already can't open it so i need a valid rompatcher that install successfully and put installserver_fp2.rmp in e/patches....so please provide me with a valid rompatcher that is tried before on n85 and had succeded

niki505 Date: Monday, 03.01.11, 16:54 | Message # 39

Forum posts: 2
Awards: 0

My phone is Nokia C6-00 and I don't know which one should I download:
HelloOX v1.03
HelloOX v2.03
HelloOX v2.04 beta
Installerserver for FP2 Phones
help me

Forum »   Symbian zone » Hacking problems thread » Issues with hacking N96 (redpepper007 comeee :))))
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German