If you own any copyrights to this file and wish it to be removed, click here
Light in darkness!
Nokia Sleeping Screen makes your phone stand out from the crowd by painting beautifully crafted images on the sleeping screen.
It is not only about aesthetics - Nokia Sleeping Screen is highly
useful, too. With just a glimpse you’ll be able to see missed calls,
unread text messages, and reminders presented with clear icons and
Nokia Sleeping Screen gives you an enjoyable view to sleeping phone while it maintains the battery operating time of your phone.
Available for Symbian^3 & Anna phones with
AMOLED display technology, such as C6-01, C7-00, N8-00, E7-00 and X7-00.
Nokia Sleeping Screen has been verified on latest Symbian SW versions
and is known to work with the latest Qt version 4.7.3 and Quick
- Personalization by selecting the appearance of the phone.
- Possibility to use own pictures as background images.
- Time & date, profile name always visible with a glimpse of the phone.
- Rich visual notifications of missed calls, sms, and calendar events.
- Night clock mode setting to dim the appearance for night period.
- Very clear battery charging indication with animation.
- Low power consumption, descreased even further by turning screen off
when phone is covered, for example in a bag or your pocket
- Select "Sleeping Screen" from Settings >> Themes >> Screen Saver menu (opens Settings UI)
- Select a theme: Select from 2 "clock only" styles or from various clock + image themes.
Select a clock style: Select from 2 choices: Colorful "original clock
& notifications" style or the new "plain clock & notifications"
style which gives more room for the pictures.
- Set the night mode: Tap on night clock to enable/disbale night clock
and specify night time range. During the night time NSS will show a
peaceful red "night stand" clock.
- Add my own: Open the image addition pages.
The "add my own" page will show the image gallery for you to pick images
you like to add in your own screen saver image set. When you have
selected the images they will be processed (pixels & colours
reduced) to be suitable for AMOLED always on screen mode.
- Nokia Sleeping Screen can now b installed on any drive. W recommend
"Mass memory” so th it does not occupy valuable C: driv space.
- User-created images are now compressed when saved to th installation drive. This too saves o disk space.
- Added error texts in Settings UI if Quick Components are missing o
out-of-date. Bug fixes in 2nd clock-only them (the so-called "Tron
clock” with blu animated rays)
Manual expert installation Download
and use this Nokia Sleeping Screen installer only if you are clear that
you have all preconditions met in your device and if you do not have
network connections during installation (required by SmartInstaller).Preconditions:
At least Qt 4.7.3, QtMobility 1.1.3. and Qt Quick Components 1.0BEWARE ! Use this option ONLY if you are sure youre environment is up to date.