If you own any copyrights to this file and wish it to be removed, click here
CameraPro provides fast and powerful access to your phone's photo and
video camera. It is designed especially for Nokia's N8 with its powerful
List of Features
* Quick access (one-tap) to all functions
* Raw jpeg stream (raw data received from camera)
* Various flash modes
* Exposure modes and compensation
* Image Controls: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness
* Effects: negative, sepia, black/white, natural, ...
* Shooting assistance: virtual horizon, compass, sparse- and dense grids
* Camera modes: anti-shake, time lapse, bracket (for HDR), self-timer, burst shooting
* Macro modes
* Manual ISO level
* Presets (to store and load custom settings)
* Background processing: pictures are stored in background (allows faster shooting)
* 11x Digital Zoom
* Continous autofocus for photos and videos
* HD video (full quality and 15,25,30 fps),
* Video stabilization
* Expert video mode to gain full access: custom frame sizes (up to
HD), video/audio bitrates, video/audio codecs, frame rates (from 1 to
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Taking pictures with CameraPro seems to be slower than with the built-in camera application!
CameraPro processes images in background, so you can capture more images directly after taking a picture. But CameraPro provides 100% quality (=raw jpeg) by default which results in up to 5 times larger image sizes (like 10 MB instead of 2 MB). Thus sometimes CameraPro can be a little bit slower than the built in camera when taking pictures with 100% quality.
How can I take pictures in 16:9 format?
When you are in photo mode, please goto "Settings" and change the image size to e.g. "4000x2248".
How can I record videos?
To switch to video mode goto the "Camera Mode" menu item and select
"Video mode". Video recording is started with the same buttons as used
for image capturing.