Vampire Origins v1.1 iPhone and iPod touch - AD
After being trained by the ancient fathers known only as The Order,
Vincent began his life as a vampire hunter. His deep hatred for the
blood-sucking scourge grew exponentially after his bride was brutally
murdered. Vincent’s anger grew and the destruction that lay in his wake
brought him to the attention of Valafar, the evil Vampire leader.
Valafar, The highest of the Vampire Lords challenged Vincent to dual.
Valafar was too strong and upon loosing the fight and being cast into
the depths of the underworld. Only the memory of his fallen bride
remained with Vincent, now a shadow of his former self.
Driven by revenge, Vincent now returns to the mortal realm to bring
war to the plague of vampires that had infested or destroyed all that
was good in the world.
- Take control of Vincent in the most advanced survival horror ever to
hit the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Dark gothic atmosphere with exquisite 3D environments.
- Detailed character models enhance the gripping realism of the game.
- Four weapons available to fend off the vampiric hordes.
- Thrilling boss fights based on actual sword fighting techniques.
- Multiple control methods: Dual-stick or touchscreen interface.
- Lead Vincent through three stages of detailed story-driven gameplay,
or try your luck in Survival Mode.
A New Nightmare Awaits!
- New Survival Mode – the Ancient Castle of Lord Blackhood! There is no
end to the hordes of vampires here, so you must fight to stay alive
until dawn. Since ammo is scarce, you’ll need to choose which tactics
to use until the first rays of sun appear and set your enemies on fire
- New Nightmare difficulty level – all vampires are twice as tough as
they were before, while Vincent isn’t as strong as he used to be.
Nightmare difficulty is available in the new Survival Mode as well as
the original story mode.
- "From Dusk till Dawn" - a new chapter of the Vampire saga will come