If you own any copyrights to this file and wish it to be removed, click here
RomPatcher+ is an improved and fixed version of the RomPatcher software developed by ZoRn.
Using RomPatcher+ it is possibile to reach a new level of customization for you Symbian phone.
This is the list of the main differences in comparison with RomPatcher by ZoRn:
- New: it is now possible to apply/remove patches with just 1 click.
- New: added vertical scrollbar.
- New: introduced the new command "+SuperPage" which allow to patch the RAM area where is stored the SuperPage.
- New: introduced support for a new commands, info: return: error: check the demo1-4.rmp patches included.
New: introduced #ifdef, #ifndef, #else, #endif, #define statements.
This will allow to retrieve system values at runtime to create more
flexible and powerful patches. Check the ReadMe_Macros.txt for all the
- New: you can search / filter the patches in the list. Just start typing the patch name to apply the filter.
- New: wildcard ?? support for patches.
- Fixed: Kern-Exec0 error when closing RomPatcher after a patch was applied.
- Fixed: doesn't unexpectedly crash when using large and complex patches.
- Fixed: RP+ can correcly patch contiguous shadow ram pages without any crash.
- Improved: the shadow ram memory is now fully released when a patch is removed.
- Improved: better compatibility (supports also the OmniaHD, 5630, E52 and probably future devices).
- Improved: the "Patch Info..." option shows all the information lines contained in the patch.
free to post RP+ v2.2 on forums or everywhere you like, I want just
kindly ask you to include the warning message below which is important
for the survivor of the project:
Change-Log v2.1 > v2.2:
Warning: If you like this software then support RP+ with a donation.
+ New: it is now possible to search / filter the patches in the list. Just start typing the patch name to apply the filter.
+ New: the wildcard "??" is now available for patch-makers.
eg. SnR:sys\bin\installserver.exe:0011????02233043:002 8??E00B20C043
(NOTE: 3rd byte will be kept unchanged)
+ Improved: changed installer to place Open4All_RP+ patch in the proper drive.
Fixed: in the SnR command, only the first instance was patched
successfully. Wasn't possible to patch further instances of the same
+ Fixed: memory corruption when the patch contains 2
or more changes to a RAM memory address (not in the ROM range) and the
"apply patch" fails.
+ Fixed: red-icon is shown like in RP by ZoRN,
ie. if the patch doesn't perform any change to the memory the red-icon
will be shown (eg. when a patch contains only comments or unmatched SnR
How to install:
There are 3 different ways to install RomPatcher+
1) If your phone has been hacked to allow installation of unsigned .sis then install RomPatcherPlus_2.2.sis
2) If your phone has been hacked and has the Leftup root CA, then just install the RomPatcherPlus_2.2.sisx
Otherwise, you can sign and install the "Lite Version", using a DevCert
or OpenSigned Online. But, in this case, you MUST also manually copy
BOTH the files patcher.ldd and patchershadow.ldd in c:\sys\bin\ folder
Patcher.ldd Not Found Error:
If you launch RP+ immediately after it has been installed you could get the "patcher.ldd not found" error.
Just reboot the device and launch again RP+
Tip for patch-makers
your patch uses some features of RP+ v2.2 and above (like ?? wildcard)
I suggest you to include in your patch a check, using the code below:
error:Please upgrate to RP+ v2.2 or above to use this patch!
your patch code goes here...
Most recent uploads: