If you own any copyrights to this file and wish it to be removed, click here
I know this site is :
Everything for Symbian
but this is something really great, because there wasnt any emulator for PC for 3D games!
So, here is it:
KEmulator is a mobile java game emulator aimed at the game developers.
KEmulator provides kinds of utilities making our developers more
effectively, and it supports most of the popular mobile platforms.
Whats more is that with this application you can even open java apps
like opera mini, ucweb, etc. as such as you open it from your phone
(including net facilities)
Lite version is free and i it has
all the features necessary, like jsr75, proxy input, screen size
adjustment, keypad mapping etc
1.Menu: Midlet->Load Jar/Load with console.
2.Drag a *.jar into the shell, as the Drag & Drop of Windows
Useful Tips of KEmulator
1. Zoom in/out, default 200%
2. Ticks, design for GD(Game Designer) as a timer.
3. Capture/Record, save to "/capture" folder.
4. Speed up/Down, speed up the game rate.
5. Record keys/Enable Autoplay, refer to the Autoplay.
1. Custom settings:
2. Key Map:
3. System settings:
1. Select "Tool" -> "Record Keys".
2. Select "View" -> "Options" -> "Key Map" -> "Enable Key Cache". (it makes the key play-back accurately)
3. Launch a game, and play it. All your key presses are recorded, saved to "/records" folder.
4. Then, your can launch the record from "Midlet" -> "Load auto-play record". The emulator will play back all your have done.