If you own any copyrights to this file and wish it to be removed, click here
PhotoVault v3.1.3 Requirements: ANDROID:1.1 and up Overview: Hide pictures behind a password. Nobody can see the pictures you hide.
With PhotoVault, privacy is no longer an issue. You can show your photo
gallery to all the friends, family, and strangers on the bus that you
want because the embarrassing, the secret, the private photos are all
hidden from view, tucked away in your Private gallery. In fact, when in
Public mode, those hidden photos aren't even part of your photo
gallery--their very existence is hidden. And more than just hidden from
other people, they're hidden from other apps.
The key features are:
- Simple hide/unhide one picture at a time by long hold on the picture thumbnail.
- Multi-select to hide/unhide group of pictures
- Multi-select to
delete group of pictures
- Simple hide/unhide a whole folder of pictures by long hold on the folder
- View single picture in full size on both public and private side.
- Slideshows on both public and private side
- Share picture on both public and private side
- Organize private pictures into different folders.
- Set app into Public mode, which disguise the app as a regular gallery,
no private pictures showing. And no password is asked till click on
menu->"Change Mode" to enter password to enable all features
Added support for Acer and Asus tablets
PhotoVault works for all android devices.