Credits fly out to IAL from DimonVideo and Coderus.
We are not responsible if you screw up your phone by this. This method is tested and has no hazardous effects.
So basically it's one of the ancient Symbian hacking alike method.
There's a security hole in Dr.Web Antivirus which is taken advantage of and used to access the system files.
Here's how it goes:
IMPORTANT! You can only do this method with a PC. You'll need to connect your phone via Mass Storage
and you need to view the hidden files and folders to access the Private Folder.
~ VIDEO TUTORIAL ~
~ ENJOY DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS ~
(!) I suggest you to copy all files and install everyhting on the memory card
1. If you are going to use E drive: (mass storage, or memory card in devices without mass storage memory) download QuarantineDriversLDD.rar
If you are going to use F drive: (memory card in devices with mass storage memory) download QuarantineDriversF.rar
2. Unpack archive and move to the files to the Private folder, so that the path will be !:/Private/20024113/Quarantine/...
(ONLY THE FILE INTO THE PATH SHOWN BY THE FOLDERS ! NOT THE WHOLE FOLDER TO BE REPLACED!)!:/Private/20024113/Quarantine/patcherS3.dwq
3. Download and install DrWeb6 for Symbian
4. Launch DrWeb.
5. Go to Options - Quarantine
6. Go Options - Select all (if there are no files to select, then 1) make sure you copied all 4 files, 2) restart phone)
7. Go Options - Restore
-. RomPatcher drivers now in c:\sys\bin folder
8. Download and install RomPatcher+ 3.1 Lite
9. Launch RomPatcher+ and apply Open4all patch
(!) if RP+ gives you error "\sys\bin\patcher*. LDD not found!" then you have used wrong QuarantineDriversLDD/F from step number 1. Go back, and start all over again with the correct drivers copied!
- Now you have access to write in all system folders
- You can now apply installserver patch, or found on the internet asinstallserver.exe (installserver is required for installing all unsigned applications without any certificate restrictions).
10. Now, decide which version of Symbian is your device and download respective installserver:
(!) If you don't know which one is yours, then click here to find out!
Symbian^3/Anna/Belle: Use Coderus's Install server.
S60v5 and S60v3 FP2: Use s60v3_s60v5_installserver
S60v3 FP1: Use s60v3_FP1 installserver
S60v3 PreFP1: Use s60v3_Pre_FP1 installserver
11. Download and extract. Move theInstallserver.exe to C:/sys/bin
12. Enable the Installserver patch in Rompatcher and you're all set to install unsigned apps!
That's It! Congratulations!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS !!!