• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Symbian zone » Other problems support thread » e71x issues
e71x issues
  yota Date: Tuesday, 17.08.10, 11:56 | Message # 1

Forum posts: 2
Awards: 0

1. First off when i hacked it everything went fine up to the adding of the fp2 installserver files. Before i copied them to the patch folder rompatcher's installserver would be green, but after it would give a red x... So i put originals back in... The phone will let me install unsigned apps so im curious is it hacked or not? As well as what does open4all do???

2. After installing n-gage im mostly positive i done it correctly, the screen size doesnt match my phone, Also while trying to play a game i repeatedly get the Kern-Exec 3 error. What is it?

3. This may not apply here, but not sure where else to ask. I hate the factory browser in this thing so i installed opera mini. It works great save for 2 flaws. It continously asks for permission to use the network, and when trying to download a file it freezes and i have to turn off the phone to get the app to close. Any ideas? or a better browser to try???

Thanks guys, Joel.

redpepper007 Date: Tuesday, 17.08.10, 12:42 | Message # 2
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

1. If you can install unisgned apps then your phone is successfully hacked. Open4all gives you access to system folders, like private. Access them using x-plore or other file explorer (except the built-in one)

2. Wrong .txt file copied, or copied it inproperly or just didnt copy at all. See ngage tutorial for details

3. http://redpepper007.ucoz.com/search/?q=browser

Forum »   Symbian zone » Other problems support thread » e71x issues
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German