If you own any copyrights to this file and wish it to be removed, click here
Symbian^3 HD games - full list with
Get ready for a new soccer season and battle for the cup with Real Soccer, the
benchmark for mobile soccer games. Choose from 245 teams in 8 leagues
with nearly every player. Discover numerous new & exclusive game
modes. Lead your team to the championship and make trades to recruit the
greatest players, or change the way you play with the Enter The Legend
mode. In this mode, play as your favorite player on the field during the
whole match and manage your career as a pro soccer star. Challenge
friends via Bluetooth, or the world in the RS League.
Now Nokia has demonstrated Real Football 2010 from Gameloft running on the Nokia N8 (Symbian^3 OS).
Features of the Real Football 2010 includes:
EVEN MORE CONTENT
- 8 leagues, 245 teams and real players' names thanks to the FIFPro license
- Voice commentary for a TV-like broadcast of the match
- 14 stadiums entirely modeled in 3D to the slightest detail
NEW ONLINE REAL TIME MULTIPLAYER
- Go head-to-head with friends online (Wi-Fi) or in local mode (Bluetooth + Wi-Fi)
- Take part in official matches with Gameloft LIVE! to improve your ranking
NEW GAME MODES
- Enter The Legend: Play as your favourite player on the field during
the whole match and manage your career as a pro football star
- Club Master: Take part in a whole season with your favourite team and strengthen it through trades
- RF League: Online leaderboard to compare your performance with other Real Football players over the world
Upload your best replays directly to YouTube, rate the videos of the community on www.real-football.com and try to be selected for the Top 10 of the month.
FOOTBALL RSS FEED
Football RSS feed to get all the latest football scores directly from the game's main menu.
Download the most recent players database to always keep your game up to date with the latest transfer news.
» IMPROVED CONTROLS
- New direction pad for a more precise football experience.
- Easily select your player by touching him on the screen.
The game was presented at Nokia World 2010.
Most recent uploads: