If you own any copyrights to this file and wish it to be removed, click here
MobiMessage allows hiding SMS messages, deleting records from system
inbox, sending encrypted SMS to recipients, filtering spam SMS messags,
Auto forwarding, Auto reply, Keep all your SMS private and safe.
It provides such professional functions and full of service as
hiding and sending encrypting short message, filter harmful and spam
short message, hiding short message from VIP automatically, displaying
content which edited by yourself, sending a group of short messages and
so on. Perfect interface and strong function can be replaced original
short message procedure and all of encrypting management software of
short message in the market.
1. Protection for VIP: The SMS from your close friends can be
stored into the confidential mailbox through setting VIP numbers.
2. Keep all your SMS messages safe: All your SMS messages are
encrypted inside internal databases. No other programs can gain access
3. Encrypt outgoing messages: Support to encrypt outgoing
messages, and then only people using the same application and the right
password can view the messages.
4. Filter unwanted SMS: You can define your own filter rules,
such as a list of phone numbers, or a list of text patterns, and you
won't waste your time on them any more.
5. Backup/Restore: Support to to backup and restroe the current
data base, including all of your messages, function settings and
6. Export messages: Support to export all your incoming and outgoing messages into a text file.
7. Import messages: Support to import from phone inbox/sent anytime so that those messages are safe and private as well.
8. Automatic forward : Support to forward SMS automatically.
9. Automatic Reply : support to reply SMS automatically.
10. Location lookup: support Multi-National Phone Number Location
lookup. support to update the database of phone number location online.
Hi Lewis,From an old post ().* People handwrite at about 31 words per unmite (wpm).* A basic typist can reach 50-95 wpm, an advanced one above 120 wpm* Conversations are around 200 wpmOf course, that doesn't account for thinking time. I'm fairly confident that I didn't manage to write 31 WPM during my exam.Very few typists can type up a conversation or take dictation in real-time. Very few. There again, there aren't many speech recognition products than can either!