If you own any copyrights to this file and wish it to be removed, click here
RomPatcher+ is an improved and fixed version of the RomPatcher software developed by ZoRn.
Using RomPatcher+ it is possibile to reach a new level of customization for you Symbian phone.
Change-Log RP > RP+
This is the list of the main differences in comparison with RomPatcher by ZoRn:
- New: compatibile with all the 3rh, 5th, S^3 devices
- New: support for compiled patches
- New: can dump the whole rom content to file \romdumpplus.dmp
- New: can dump the SuperPage content to file \superpage.dmp
- New: full support for DomainSrv.exe autostart
- New: introduced new commands ord_rel, ord_snr which allow to patch DLL using ordinal
- New: can be integrated in cooked ROM firmware.
- New: it is now possible to apply/remove patches with just 1 click.
- New: added vertical scrollbar.
- New: introduced the new command "+SuperPage" which allow to patch the RAM area where is stored the SuperPage.
- New: introduced support for a new commands, info: return: error: check the demo1-4.rmp patches included.
- New: introduced #ifdef, #ifndef, #else, #endif, #define statements.
This will allow to retrieve system values at runtime to create more
flexible and powerful patches. Check the ReadMe_Macros.txt for all the
- New: you can search / filter the patches in the list. Just start typing the patch name to apply the filter.
- New: wildcard ?? support for patches.
- Fixed: Kern-Exec0 error when closing RomPatcher after a patch was applied.
- Fixed: doesn't unexpectedly crash when using large and complex patches.
- Fixed: RP+ can correcly patch contiguous shadow ram pages without any crash.
- Improved: the shadow ram memory is now fully released when a patch is removed.
- Improved: the "Patch Info..." option shows all the information lines contained in the patch.
Change-Log RP+ v3.0 > v3.1:
+ New: Lite Version is already Signed, you don't need to sign it with a DevCert
+ Improved: InstallServer.rmp patch has been updated
+ Improved: RomPatcherAuto.exe has been renamed to RPPAuto.exe for better compatibility with Samsumg Omnia autostart.
+ NOTE: Due to UID change, you have to uninstall any previous RP+
version before installing RP+ 3.1 (but you can keep the *.ldd files)
- ZoRn for the original RomPatcher idea.
- FCA00000 for its brilliant brain.
- wadowice, templove, bugb, abgnokia, leftup, CODeRUS, Leonapapa, PNHT,
stas686 and others, for their contribution to the underground Symbian
scene, keep up with the good job!
- megaexer for svg icon.
I don't know exactly which patches are still working on S^3.
For sure the Open4All.rmp patch still works, for other patches you'll have to try by yourself!