If you own any copyrights to this file and wish it to be removed, click here
RAMblow aims to maintain a healthy amount of available memory, or RAM,
to help running the phone smooth for a long time. The application
provides automated memory management, as well as manual termination of
running programs. The memory boost feature can blow RAM up to amounts
never before seen.
RAMblow is very simple to use, just let it run in the background, and
you will never again find your phone lacking memory. By its advanced
memory management functions RAMblow can serve up to 50 MB free memory
after prolonged use on popular phones, e. g. the Nokia N97 and 5800.
RAMblow is quite essential on phones notoriously low on memory, like the
Nokia N97 and many older Symbian phones. In addition, RAMblow is useful
on all other phones as well, by preventing unwanted background
activity, optimizing the use of shared resources, and providing fast and
reliable long-term use of the phone.
- Unattended and manual management of running applications.
- Maintaining a healthy amount of free available memory for smooth operation of the phone.
- Memory optimization for executing large programs.
- Automatic memory cleanup after set idle time.
- Examination and manual closing of unwanted programs.
- Reporting the results of memory cleanup.
- Compatible with all Symbian S60 3rd and 5th edition smartphones by Nokia, Samsung, LG and Sony Ericsson.
- Enhanced cleanup and memory optimizer engine.
- New option to prevent exiting by system.
- New option to switch off messages during automatic cleanup.
- Various bug-fixes and additional optimizations.