If you own any copyrights to this file and wish it to be removed, click here
Wave Launcher v1.0 build 2
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: ✓ Special introductory price for a limited time: only 0.99$
Wave Launcher is a unique, gesture-enabled, quick action-bar for
Android. It resembles a well-known and loved feature on WebOS phones
like the Palm-Pre.
Regardsless of any application currently running, you can swipe you
finger from the virtual gesture-area at the bottom of the screen towards
the middle to show the wave - A fully configurable quick-launch area.
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to
select the desired application
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you changed your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom
The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running using a simple gesture!
The wave responds to your finger movement, it changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
Doesn't interfere with running applications.
Small memory footprint.
Doesn't affect battery-life!
More features coming soon!
Most recent uploads: