If you own any copyrights to this file and wish it to be removed, click here
CalenGoo v1.0.26 Requirements: ANDROID:1.6 and up Overview: CalenGoo is a calendar app that can sync with Android
calendar and Google Calendar. It is designed to make it easier and
faster to work with your calendar on your phone. Five different calendar
views (day, week, month, agenda, landscape day) give you a good
overview over your upcoming events. To make rescheduling events easy,
they can be moved or copied via drag&drop in the day, week, month
and landscape day view.
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the
app: day widget (4x1), month widget (4x3, 4x4) and agenda widget (2x2,
2x3, 4x3). In the month 4x4 widget you can tap a single day to directly
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can
use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events "on Monday and
Thursday every two weeks" or "every last Friday in a month".
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all historical data and to be able to assign icons to events
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Search function
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the "Today" function to the "back" button)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.