• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Android zone » Cellphone reviews » Htc evo shift review
Htc evo shift review
  mettle Date: Thursday, 06.10.11, 20:31 | Message # 1

Forum posts: 10
Awards: 0

Specs
QWERTY keyboard 5MP camera with flash, WiMAX connectivity and runs Android 2.3 (gingerbread)
Weighs 5.90 oz or 167 grams.
Resolution is 480 by 800 pixels.
Processor Single core Qualcomm MSM7630, 800 MHz.
Memory 512 MB RAM

enough with that mumbo-jumbo
my review.
i currently have a Samsung transform as my primary phone. when I play with my evo shift. It blows my transform away like it was Atari vs Xbox. So I wonder to my self. "Why don't I use this phone more?" Well for me. its the keyboard. different layout. before i came to the transform i had a Samsung exclaim and the trans and the exclaim had the same keyboard so I decided to not change =p Also my transform is way more hacked the my boot loader locked evo shift. It wasn't till a few weeks ago that a perm root was found. i Just haven't had the time to do it =p This phone has never lagged on me never needed to be Battery cycled due to freezing (which i do on my trans every day almost) This phone could have more ram with what it currently holdin.
this phone is a 8 out of 10 in my book. Though. It should have shipped with 2.3 it took htc to long to update it.

redpepper007 Date: Friday, 07.10.11, 11:38 | Message # 2
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

... created Android reviews, so moved this thread (and a few others) to their correct location!

Forum »   Android zone » Cellphone reviews » Htc evo shift review
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German