• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Symbian zone » Other problems support thread » N95 8GB problems
N95 8GB problems
  florin_radu94 Date: Friday, 20.05.11, 18:43 | Message # 1

Forum posts: 26
Awards: 3

Hello. For some time i have a problem with my phone. It takes much to end the call(to return to standby screen from the call screen- the message "disconnected" and that disconnected sound) for example when i call someone and he's not responding.And the second problem is that the phone's screen is not lightning when the battery is low. I only hear the sound. But no light from the screen. The same problem i had on my old nokia 6120c.
I've done an software update but the same result.
I'm waiting for some help from you guys and thaks.

redpepper007 Date: Friday, 20.05.11, 20:10 | Message # 2
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

florin_radu94, try to do a hard reset, it will solve any software issues if there are any :)

florin_radu94 Date: Friday, 20.05.11, 20:22 | Message # 3

Forum posts: 26
Awards: 3

already done this. i've done everything that can be done: hard reset, software update, etc.

redpepper007 Date: Saturday, 21.05.11, 09:38 | Message # 4
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

florin_radu94, well, maybe you have some background apps running that do sth with calls, like a call recorder? Probably thats why its getting so slow... and also on my old 6120c I also had similar problem, but it didnt bother me a lot

well, if the battery is low its pretty logical that phone reduces display brightness, but in your case it seems like something is seriusly wrong. Is only the background light turned off or also the screen itself?

Forum »   Symbian zone » Other problems support thread » N95 8GB problems
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German