how to unlock nokia phone security code through usb cable
Perhaps you changed your Nokia phone security code in a hurry and forgot the next time you're to use the phone. It might even be that someone else did or you might just decide to read someone else's phone security code, just for fun Whatever the case may be, this tutorial explains how to read a Nokia phone existing security code without necessarily changing it back to the default 12345 or flashing the phone.
[ANT] Simple is a tiny program that reads the security code of any Nokia phone that supports USB connection mode.
1. Downoad [ANT] Simple
2. If you have Nokia PC Suite running, be sure to close it by exiting from the taskbar icon.
2. Extract [ANT] Simple ] and run Simple.exe located in the folder
4. Connect the phone vis USB to the computer
4. On the MAIN tab, click on GET. Your phone IMEI number and model should be displayed on the bottom panel
5. Now click on the SERVICE tab and click on GET button under USER CODE
6. Your security code should now be displayed on the right side of the application window.