• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Symbian zone » Tutorials | How to » OPDA Cert Guide - in Proper English (outdated, not working anymore)
OPDA Cert Guide - in Proper English
  redpepper007 Date: Sunday, 09.10.11, 18:34 | Message # 1
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

As you have known till now that OPDA older procedure has been changed to provide certs as well as most of other sites offering certs have been closed too.. so the only method we have right now is to use OPDA new cert process..

Well I found that most of the friends here facing some problems getting OPDA certs, so I tried to make a new OPDA cert guide, hope this will help you guys and if you have any problems or something, please let me know.. I will try to answer you asap.

*This guide require you to register at OPDA Forum (*go there only for certs )

So here we go..

AT LEAST TRY TO READ THIS:
IF YOU DON'T WANT
TO DO THIS,
REQUEST FOR YOUR
CERTIFICATE HERE:

http://redpepper007.ucoz.com/forum/18-66-1 

WE WILL GET IT FOR YOU :)

*registration required

First we need to register there..

1. Open opda[.]net[.]cn in your browser and click on Register.

2. Click on first option as you are saying that you accept the terms and condition.

3. You may get a kind of error if you have any kind of Firewall or Internet security tool installed, however if you click on Register once again and then again accept the terms and conditions, it wont trouble you again.. as well as some of the users may not get this problem also.

4. Fill up the forum, each option getting ok as soon as you move to next item and finally click on submit to register your account there.

5. Once you click on submit, if everything goes right, you would soon redirect to the index page of the forum and it showed your account name on top of the list too else you can login to the forum by entering your username and password like this. .. just wait for few seconds after entering your details and this will lead you to the main index page.

Now the Registration part is over, let's move on to put a request for a cert

6. Now you will be able to see your username on the top of the screen as well as well as look out for the 3rd last item which is called Facilities and under that there will be two items, click on Second item, that is called Certificate System.

7. Now this is the main page for certificate requests .. you will drop here if you are going to apply for first time for a certificate.. Now enter the details as showed here.. and once you done, click on Submit..

8. Once you enter your correct details and click on submit, you will see this windows if everything goes right...

and then site will lead to this page...

9. Now you have to have some patience and revisit the site again after 24 hours... and then the next page will help you to understand further to download your cert and key....

I hope this guide can help a lot of our friends here.. any question, just ask

AT LEAST TRY TO READ THIS:
IF YOU DON'T WANT
TO DO THIS,
REQUEST FOR YOUR
CERTIFICATE HERE:

http://redpepper007.ucoz.com/forum/18-66-1 

WE WILL GET IT FOR YOU :)

*registration required

Forum »   Symbian zone » Tutorials | How to » OPDA Cert Guide - in Proper English (outdated, not working anymore)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German