Date: Friday, 07.10.11, 11:59 | Message # 1|
Forum posts: 1277
|Just came across a way to disable the camera sounds in 6120c (working) (Hacked mobiles only). Files installed required:|
X-Plore - download
Caps On and Caps Off - download
1. Turn on "Caps Off"
2. Open X-plore
3. Goto "Z:\Private\10202be9\101F8809.txt" (if u dont see Z: on x-plore, just press 0 and tick first four boxes)
4. Copy the file to "C:\Private\10202be9\101F8809.txt"
5. Edit the file "101F8809.txt" using x-plore (options - edit)
6. At the end of the file, u will find the line
0x7 int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass
7. Then change it to
0x7 int 0 0 cap_rd=alwayspass
8. Save the file and exit X-plore
9. Turn on "Caps On"
10. Turn off "Warning tones" in ur profile
11. Restart the phone.
Now it's done & No more sounds in camera!! If it doesnt works on ur phone, just change profile to silent!
Tested on N73, N82, N81, N73ME, N95 8gb, 6120c, 5700, N95, 6220c, N78, E66, and many more
If u did it, tell in comments worked/didnt and what phone model - ill add to list!