!!!!!THIS DONT WORK ON UNHACKABLE SYMBIAN PHONES!!!!!!!
Download the zip and extract its contents to your memory card.
Zip File: http://www.mediafire.com/?2tx57aj86w2jrcb
Search the forum to find X-plore v1.22. Install and register it. Skip this if you already have it installed.
1. Install HelloCarbide. Don't open it yet.
2. Open X-plore. Press "0" and tick the first four boxes. Press back. Don't EXIT.
3. Open HelloCarbide. Select "Options">>"Menu1".
4. You will see this message:"Done...Probably".
5. Select "Yes". After this, the HelloCarbide will close automatically.
6. Switch to X-plore, which is still running in the background.
7. Copy the following files according to the path mentioned:
"trkengine.dll" , "trkApp.exe" , "trkdriver.Idd" to c:\sys\bin
"trkApp.mif" to c:\resource\apps
"trkApp.rsc" and "trkApp_loc.rsc" to c:\resourse\apps
"trkApp_reg.rsc" to c:\private\10003th3f\import\app
[in my n73 me , I copied it to c:\private\10003A3F\Apps]
"trk.ini" to c:\
8. NOW EXIT from X-plore and Restart the phone
9. Now AppTRK should appear in the menu.
10. Follow the procedure of installation of SecMan and everything should take place normally.
Any problems post here and we do what we can to help.