• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Everything else » Forum games » The Situation [Social Engineering] Game. Can You Escape? (Description In The First Post.)
The Situation [Social Engineering] Game. Can You Escape?
  Swapz Date: Saturday, 12.03.11, 16:56 | Message # 1
"Symbian - Mother of God"

Forum posts: 66
Awards: 13

The Situation game or popularly known as S/E (Social Engineering) is a human hacking or manipulation of a human brain. This is not actually a game but real life hacking in order to get out of a situation safely without further suspicion. You must persuade, convince, seduce or do anything possible (Even act stupid/ childish) to get out of the situation. Yes, anything that may be possible. You may have faced a situation before where you had to put your thinking cap to get outta it.

So what actually this game is...You're given a random situation, you must think its for real and cook up something in your mind quick to escape. It can be anything possible.

So getting down to business, A User will post a situation he has thought of or has been or is yet stuck up in it. The person replying next must reply a wacky and unique safe trick to escape. Remember, here you might get to think a lot, but in real, you just have a couplo' seconds in hand. Time's Ticking. Social Engineering is NOT JUST HACKING, BUT CONTROLLING THE BRAIN OF OTHERS!

For Example:
Mr. A's NOOBY Situation: My mom caught me stealing cookies from the fridge and saw the crumbs on my T-shirt. How do i prove myself innocent?

Mr. B answers: I would blame the cat for sitting on my lap and finishing those.

Rules and Regulations [Don't worry, I'm not gonna ban you for fuckin' with these, but this would spoil the fun, seriously!]

1. You may use swearings, bad words, seducing and whatever stuff you want. I'm not gonna say anything. I know its fun. :D

2. Proper replies (Unlike the example above) are appreciated. If the question's lame and you're in deep shit already as per the situation then lame answers maybe posted. Like in the above example, Mr. A's situation was that he was caught Red-handed with those crumbs, so a lame answer was posted. Whereas Now, Its real and you must choose the lane carefully.

3. If you can't answer the situation properly then don't post unneccesary excuses like "I'll never be in such a situation so i don't need to... blah blah" Just wait for another user.

4. Many people would use these ideas in their life if they encounter a similar situation, so give your best.

5. Anything but superpowers, dragon ball Z shit, Pikachu's thunderbolt, etc would be appreciated. Please Follow what the situation contains. Like If you're in a room with nothing, you can't bring a gun into it.

6. Enjoy and have fun.

I'd start with a situation in the next post.

http://teamlegitclan.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/steamupdate9rr.gif

Swapz Date: Saturday, 12.03.11, 17:01 | Message # 2

Situation: You're stuck up with a Hottie in a elevator. You Touch her getting a bit horny. She resists it and would complain it to the guards once the elevator starts and elevates down. You need to be quick and convince her that you didn't touch her purposely. All the best.

Follow Your Answer With Another Situation.

redpepper007 Date: Saturday, 12.03.11, 18:09 | Message # 3
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

Well, I'd tell her that I have a very rare disease and sometimes I cant control my arms, no matter how hard I try. And this was the case :D

Situation: You are very drunk, but, unfortunately, today you have an extremely important exam. You arrive at the examination place but professor, of course, notices it and won't let you do your exam. What would you do? :D

Swapz Date: Saturday, 12.03.11, 18:18 | Message # 4

I'd blame someone who's absent for the exam that he got me drunk last night or (if there's no one absent) tell the professor that I was studying the whole night and I'm really exhausted and would not talk much more that'll he end up suspecting me more. And eventually fail the exam. :D

You're in a supermarket with your best friend and he stole something without your knowledge and you both get caught for the act while departing. You're in a state of shock as they're just numbers away dialling the cops. Continue.

redpepper007 Date: Saturday, 12.03.11, 21:25 | Message # 5
"Chuck Testa!"

I quickly get rid of that thing and act that they have got the wrong persons :D

Next:

You are driving a car at night, its raining heavily. Visibility is low but you dont care much because the road is going through a wood far away from any city. Then suddenly something pops up in front of you, you dont manage to determine clearly whether its human or animal due to awful weather, but it is too late to brake. Either you avoid and crash in trees or hit it and what next? :D

Swapz Date: Sunday, 13.03.11, 06:32 | Message # 6

I crash into the unidentified object which happens to be a animal. A leopard, Infact, and it scratches the window pane. I freak out and reverse the car and dash it again. It breaks the pane and misses its claws on me and instead rips the seat and gets stuck. I get out the car, break a wooden thick branch and knock the leopard down, free its claws off my car and vamoose!

You're on a mission to enter a Rival company's headquarters and steal some information. However they have security guards all over the place and there's no way you can get into it without a ID card. You spot a couplo' people smoking and luckily they are from the same company and outside the gate with ID cards.

redpepper007 Date: Sunday, 13.03.11, 11:23 | Message # 7
"Chuck Testa!"

Luckily it happens to be a pitch black night so I sneak up to them from behind, get out my gun with tranquilizer bullets and put them both to sleep. Then drag both bodies a bit further away from gate, undress one of them and take his ID, drop all my equipment somewhere safe and head towards the gate. I successfully get into and complete my mission. Upon leaving I change my clothes back and take all my equipment. Two smokers are still sleeping, so they wont know a thing what happened and in fact it will be too late because I'm already in a plane flying back to the base.

You wake up on a raft, with your arms hancuffed. Head is hurting badly, you have no idea what happened, but all you can see is an ocean. After a while you spot a small island far away but its impossible to swim with hancuffs and also impossible to remove them.

Swapz Date: Sunday, 13.03.11, 13:07 | Message # 8

I sleep and put both my hands in the water handcuffed and move them back towards the direction of the island. It gets harder with the waves pushing me opposite my direction but I try hard and after gaining pace and speed rest a bit. Again and Again repeating the same procedure, after a lotta' time i reach nearer to the island and hit the rocks near the beach. keep the raft at a safe place where it won't float away incase i need it. Luckily, the island has inhabitants who understand what language i speak and help me and I call up my friends who rescue me off the island.

You wake up one morning and find yourself burried alive handcuffed. There's not much you can do but you figure out that its not much time the culprit has burried you and has not closed the coffin properly. You get out of there however find yourself in a situation that the place nearby your grave is set to burn. there are fences and fire outside them, flaming enough to burn you with on contact. Get the fuck outta there!

Forum »   Everything else » Forum games » The Situation [Social Engineering] Game. Can You Escape? (Description In The First Post.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German