• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Symbian zone » N-Gage 2.0 discussion » How To Install And Play N-Gage 2.0 Games On All FP2 Phones!! (Install And Play Cracked N-Gage 2.0 Games on FP2!!)
How To Install And Play N-Gage 2.0 Games On All FP2 Phones!!
  SpeedShop14 Date: Saturday, 21.04.12, 20:55 | Message # 1

Forum posts: 2
Awards: 0

Hello to my tutorial. I will show you how you can install and play N-Gage 2.0 games, including cracked games, all cracked games by BiNPDA on any FP2 phones, and probably on FP1 phones too!
Here is a list of CRACKED games that worked on my FP2 phone (Nokia E52):

• Block Breaker Deluxe
  • Bloom Blox
  • Bounce Boing Voyage
  • Brain Challenge
  • Brothers in Arms
  • Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D (Not Tested Yet)
  • Dirk Dagger and the Fallen Idol
  • Dogz
  • FIFA 2008
  • FIFA 2009 (Not Tested Yet)
  • Hooked On : Creatures of the Deep
  • Metal Gear Solid for Mobile
  • Midnight Pool
  • Mile High Pinball
  • One
  • Pro Series Golf (Not Tested Yet)
  • Reset Generation
  • Resident Evil Degeneration
  • Snakes Subsonic
  • Space Impact Kappa Base
  • Star Wars : The Force Unleashed
  • System Rush : Evolution
  • Tetris
  • The Sims 2 Pets
  • World Series of Poker Pro Challenge
  • Worms World Party (Not Tested Yet)

This is a list of CRACKED games. The TRIAL games should work also. Also, Asphalt 3 : Street Rules. I experienced the "Unable to install -1" error. I think that installing PIPS would make it work. Give it a try and confirm it through a reply! Thanks!

OK, let's get started.

Please note that in order for this to work, you must first HACK your phone! Here is the best hacking tutorial: CLICK FOR TUTORIAL

1. Get the N-Gage application from HERE and the patcher from HERE.
2. Get the games. CLICK HERE FOR THE GAMES
3. Install the N-Gage application. I recommend installing it to your memory card or mass memory.
4. After you installed the N-Gage application, install the "Patch Unpatch" and thick only "Unpatch TS".
5. Now open up the N-Gage application from the "Games" icon. Do not do anything. Close the N-Gage application.
6. Now copy your game files to the "n-gage" folder within your memory card or mass memory. The game files should have an .n-gage extension.
7. After copying the game files, open the N-Gage application. Install all the games.
8. After installing all the games, exit the N-Gage application. Now open the "Patch Unpatch" and this time tick only "Patch TS".
9. Now download this fix: DOWNLOAD FIX and install it. FOR FP2 PHONES ONLY!!!
10. Open the N-Gage application and now the games should not have the "TRIAL" logo and should work.
11. Some games may not work and give your errors like "KERN-EXEC 3". To fix this, disable "Open4All" and "c2z" patches in"ROMPatcher" and this should fix the errors.
And thats it! cool Now it should fully work!!
NOTE: If you want to install games later, you will have to use the "Patch Unpatch" patcher" and thick "Unpatch TS". After you installed your games, open the patcher again and thick "Patch TS".

If you experience any problems feel free to post a reply to let me know and I will try to answer you as soon as possible!
Thanks and GOD Bless You!

SpeedShop14 Date: Saturday, 11.05.13, 16:53 | Message # 2

Forum posts: 2
Awards: 0

UPDATES
DEAD LINKS MIRRORS:
N-GAGE GAMES: http://redpepper007.ucoz.com/news/ngagegames/2008-11-14-8
HACKING TUTORIAL: http://redpepper007.ucoz.com/publ....1-0-439
Thats it :)

Forum »   Symbian zone » N-Gage 2.0 discussion » How To Install And Play N-Gage 2.0 Games On All FP2 Phones!! (Install And Play Cracked N-Gage 2.0 Games on FP2!!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German