• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Symbian zone » N-Gage 2.0 discussion » n-gage proplem
n-gage proplem
  Thunder Date: Saturday, 22.01.11, 14:53 | Message # 1

Forum posts: 3
Awards: 0

I really need help about this i have hacked my N-96 phone sucssefully then i installed a game but it doesnt work its says kernel exce-3 i dunoo it something like that but then i tried to do the close rom patcher and the delete file thing and still doesnt work so I really need a solution for this thx :)

redpepper007 Date: Sunday, 23.01.11, 20:55 | Message # 2
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

Thunder, did u copy that .txt file? And free up some ram

Thunder Date: Tuesday, 25.01.11, 11:45 | Message # 3

Forum posts: 3

Well i think the problem is that when i made the hack i cant get access through the system bin with x-plore but through modo i could so i think when i copied the file it replaced the old one so when i do the hack i should be able to open the bin folder through the x-plore program right?

redpepper007 Date: Monday, 31.01.11, 06:37 | Message # 4
"Chuck Testa!"

Thunder, not always. Try rompatcher patch open4all, it gives access to bin folder. And whats modo?

Amuro Date: Saturday, 12.03.11, 20:45 | Message # 5

Forum posts: 5

Hey redpepper
i have a problem.
Two days ago I got my new "old" n95 8gb with the fw v. 35.0.001.
And like many guys I want to see some nice games in this phone. So I decided for the hack with the HelloOX v2.03.
I also considered all steps including Chapter 3, because my n95 8gb is not on the list of excluded phones.
At the end the any game broke down with the error 100002. Many times I tried the hacking & co again also restarts, hard resets etc. The result now is that everytime i restart the phoneor connect it to my pc, sth tries to install and it takes minutes...
Please help me to get this error away and get ngage running ;)

redpepper007 Date: Saturday, 12.03.11, 23:06 | Message # 6
"Chuck Testa!"

Amuro, you have done too much thats why nothing works now :D Do a clean hard reset, successfully hack phone with HelloOX (once!!), then follow ALL steps from ngage tutorial, especially copy that .txt file. It should work now. If not, try the N-gage troubleshooter, link is in tutorial

Amuro Date: Sunday, 13.03.11, 02:03 | Message # 7

ok I'll try it, but which .txt shall I take, the 95, the 95 pr2 or 95i ?^^
And like you said :
Why does it say "Out of memory" or ''Close some applications and retry starting the game. (Error - 1000002)"?

I suggest that you restart your phone before (not necessarily after) playing any N-Gage games. A fresh restart means -> fresher, cleaner memory RAM of the phone -> cleaner memory RAM, means faster phone response (loading). And N-Gage 2.0 takes a lot of RAM to start. This should also fix the error "Not enough memory". And make sure that there's no much applications eating your memory on the background. To close background applications just press and hold the [menu] key for about 2 seconds - a window pops up, now click [c] to close running applications. Try now!

So I concluded that the error came because of a missing restart. But also restart didn't help. And also which version of HellooX do you recommend for my n95 8gb, because I also though that the firmware could be to new or sth^^
Thx for answer

Amuro Date: Sunday, 13.03.11, 14:39 | Message # 8

Yeah^^
I did the hack again and also installed ngage => screen of the phone got crazy, light went on and off all the time
=> hard reset again
then all steps again, and this time I did a restart after every software new installed.
Result now is when I try to install a game in ngage it says sth with gamedatabase can'T be read and error 12
but the games RUN!
Thanks a lot for this nice tutorial :D Don't stop bringin these nice hacks

Amuro Date: Sunday, 13.03.11, 17:13 | Message # 9

ok I were to fast. There are still few issues remainig.
Everytime when I try to install "The One", is says the file is damaged and I have to delete it, of course in the ngage application
Another funny thing is that when I install Apshalt 3 on memory card, the error 100002 comes, and when I put it on the phone memory it works :D

But btw I made a hard reset, and there are still some java games I installed when I got the phone, and they don't disappera and I can't remove them, do you know what to do?

Haha and do you know any possibility to run ngage 1 games on the new ngage? I know in some forum the say it isn't possible, but maybe you know=)

Last question, now that ngage runs and the games too, can I now remove helloox, rompatcher etc?

redpepper007 Date: Sunday, 13.03.11, 18:03 | Message # 10
"Chuck Testa!"

Amuro, you talk to much that I got a bit confused, so did those games work or not?

If you cant uninstall any icons, just see our tutorials page, there is a how to remove not working icons.

Impossible to run ngage 1 games on any s60v3/5/newer phone

After hacking you can remove helloox, but better leave rompatcher because it is a very nice app, you can tune your phone in so many ways. Just search for rompatcher patches :)

Amuro Date: Sunday, 13.03.11, 20:08 | Message # 11

Thx for reply
Yes they all work except "The One", and Pinball", ngage says they're damaged :(
But Aspahlt 3 still makes problems, sometimes it works and then error 10000002 appears.
Ok thx I'll try the tut
Have a nice day dude

redpepper007 Date: Sunday, 13.03.11, 22:17 | Message # 12
"Chuck Testa!"

Amuro, if they appear as damaged then try downloading em again, maybe you just have a corrupted download

Forum »   Symbian zone » N-Gage 2.0 discussion » n-gage proplem
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German