• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Symbian zone » Hacking problems thread » DrWeb AV security hole HACKING. please help
DrWeb AV security hole HACKING. please help
  s1mb14n Date: Wednesday, 05.10.11, 14:27 | Message # 1

Forum posts: 2
Awards: 0

first, i typed *#0000# and my Phone and firmware are:
28-03-2011
RM-437
© Nokia E63-1 (27)

Now for the problem:

OK, so i followed [url=http://mobilizeandshare.com/archive....IS[/url] method so i can Hack my Nokia E63.
Everything was good, until i came to step 8. where it said: "Now launch the rompatcher, and apply the open4all patch (You now get full access to system folders)."

OK, this is how i did it:

1. i coppied everything from QuarantineF folder to E:\Private\20024113\Quarantine\

2. Than i installed Dr. Web antivirus on my micro SD

3. i opened Dr. Web antivirus and go to Options -> Quarantine than Options -> Select all
and than Options -> Restore

4. Than i installed Rompatcher+ on to micro SD and after instalation i clicked Rompatcher+ to open it and it reads "\sys\bin\patcher*. LDD not found!" anyway i clicked OK and open rompatcher and in it there are 2 files: InstallServer RP+ and Open4All RP+ and in front of those are blue circles with white arrows (There is a PICTURE in atachment)

5. Now at step 8. of the the tutorial, it said said: 8. Now launch the rompatcher, and apply the open4all patch (You now get full access to system folders).. What i did was: i go down to Open4All RP+, click OPTIONS -> ALL PATCHES -> APLY (like tutorial said "apply the open4all patch" that is what i did, i think) And after that, instead of blue circle with arrows, it changed to red circles with X mark (There is a PICTURE in atachment)

6. than i exit Rompatcher+ and go to X-Plore (previously installed...I installed on to phone memory) to see if i can Access SYS folder on My Phone, but i cant... i dont know what to do next, i am stuck here at step 8 of the tutorial and dont know what to do :'(

Can someone please help me? :(
Attachments: 4684893.jpg (18.5 Kb) · 8377089.jpg (18.9 Kb)

redpepper007 Date: Wednesday, 05.10.11, 19:37 | Message # 2
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

s1mb14n, please double check that you have copied all the 4 (!) files:

!:/Private/20024113/Quarantine/patcherS3.dwq
!:/Private/20024113/Quarantine/patcherShadow.dwq
!:/Private/20024113/Quarantine/patcher.dwq
!:/Private/20024113/Quarantine/index

and, just to mention, our tutorial is a LOT better than the mobilizeanshareblahblah sites'
http://mobilesunleashed.net/publ....1-0-439

and probably you should use QuarantineDriversLDD.rar instead of QuarantineDriversF.rar

s1mb14n Date: Thursday, 06.10.11, 01:38 | Message # 3

Forum posts: 2

:D that was the problem, i used QuarantineDriversF instead of LDD... LDD worked for me ^^ ...and now i enabled Open4All patch in rompatcher and it worked (Picture is in atachment) :D and now i can REALLY open SYS folder :D (this is so exciting) ^^ thanks......

But now there's another problem. I'm stuck at step 12, the last step :D
"12. Enable the Installserver patch in Rompatcher and you're all set to install unsigned apps!"

This is the problem:

1. i downloaded S60v3 FP1: Uses60v3_FP1 installserver from your tutorial (by the way, it is great :) )
and moved it to C:/sys/bin as tutorial said.

2.Than i go to Rompatcher and and clicked Install server RP+ to enable it but now red cyrcle and X mak is i front of it :( (Picture is in atachment) what now..... i guess E63 is FP1 device, i checked it here, that's why i downloaded S60v3 FP1: Uses60v3_FP1 installserver

By the way, I installed Rompatcher on SD card, that's how i understood the tutorial... is that ok? or should i installed it to phone memory? ... or should i use some other installserver? ...i dont want to do something to the phone, i must ask... i'm sorry if i bother to much.

Attachments: 9722441.jpg (18.4 Kb) · 1990017.jpg (18.3 Kb)

redpepper007 Date: Thursday, 06.10.11, 13:09 | Message # 4
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

s1mb14n, well, thanks for clearing this up, a lot of people are having the "\sys\bin\patcher*. LDD not found!" error. I will add your solution to the tutorial!

yes, if you started tutorial using the SD card, then install everything and copy all files to it also. What you could do, is give a try to pre_fp1 installserver and see if it works for you

skiermish Date: Friday, 17.02.12, 13:44 | Message # 5

Forum posts: 3

no need to use pc to perform this kind of hack..

Forum »   Symbian zone » Hacking problems thread » DrWeb AV security hole HACKING. please help
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German