• Page 1 of 1
Forum »   Website updates » Site Timeline » 03.03.2011 (improved main page)
  redpepper007 Date: Thursday, 03.03.11, 22:15 | Message # 1
"Chuck Testa!"

Forum posts: 1277
Awards: 67

Okay, I used to hate our main page (and I still do!), but in last few days I was working on it so now it has been changed, I will try to mention all changes done in this thread :)

Full Changelog

1) Finally fixed those language flags: removed adf, added target="blank" and added spaces between them:

2) Added new icons: ''Make Favourite", "RSS", "Facebook", "Twitter", "Mobile version":

3) Changed the location of welcome text - banner:

4) Made these buttons act like buttons not like static images (added moseover thingy):

5) Added this:

6) Edited ''Latest Uploads" gadget - now it displays category, then title + a few invisible changes:

7) Edited ''Latest Symbian News" gadget - now it displays category, then title + a few invisible changes:

8) Edited ''Forum Updates" gadget - now it displays section, then thread title + a few invisible changes:

9) Remade ''Recent Comments Box":

When you click on the [+] sign, you see:

and if you click on a new window pops up that allows you to send a PM to comments' author:

* this still has a bug - you need to manually type in the recipient, but this will be fixed asap

10) Fixed, edited, modified site tags (for google):

11) And finally tons of directly invisible changes - improved main page loading time, fixed corrupted or unnecessary parts code, cleared code, modified it and so on...

Forum »   Website updates » Site Timeline » 03.03.2011 (improved main page)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
MobilesUnleashed 2024
Hosted by uCoz - redpepper007

English Deutsch / German